Monday, February 18, 2013

How can I be punished? Let me count the ways..

Sir told me he has been wracking his brain for good non-sexual ways to punish me for my transgressions but hasn't thought of many.

Many times when people think of D/s relationships they think of a sub like myself messing up and then being spanked, slapped around, or roughly fucked/sexually used as way of punishment. The problem is, when you enjoy all of the above, it's hardly a punishment.. in fact, it's a good way to get the opposite behavior that's desired from someone like myself. So, a lot of extra thought has to go into punishment for real transgressions by Doms looking for real results.

I have been scouring the internet looking for ideas to help Sir and have been recording them. None of them are sexually exciting to me but I know I would really dislike doing, which is precisely what Sir is looking to employ against me to break me of my poor habits. Ultimately I wish for Sir to be able to punish me quickly and effectively with as little thought and trouble as possible.

Today Sir started small-- besides working at my job, he tasked me to pick up food to prepare for dinner, to change the litter box out for our cat, and to do all of the dishes and clean the kitchen. I must confess on the last one I've been putting off for an embarassingly long time to clean the cannister for the ice cream maker that Sir so generously purchased as a Christmas gift for me. I actually felt quite ashamed cleaning it tonight, because it's an exceptionally poor way to thank someone, mistreating their gift like I did. Sir was pleased with me though and I'm happy. There's still a load in the dishwasher that needs to finish the dry cycle and then I'll put them away.

Three things I would like to personally work on:

1 - When I get home from work, to be better about taking a shower immediately and freshening up as my job is more physical

2 - Keeping an eye on Sir's drink and attending to it, making sure it's filled and he is happy.

3 - Taking Sir's food to and from him as well as the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment