Sunday, February 17, 2013

Introduction

I'm Q and I am the sub to Sir.

Sir and I have been together since 2005. When we got together we were vanilla, we briefly moved into a D/s relationship, and then we moved back out to vanilla. Sir and I have decided we'd like to proceed with a more strict D/s emotional component and a less strict D/s sexual component. Sir and I are both switches between the sheets-- we enjoy this topsy turvy nature but it's not something we've had to account for before in the past D/s relationship.

This is our journey back to delicious equilibrium and finding our "good".

I am committing to a more pure and straightforward emotional submission experience and Sir will be following a more straightforward emotional dominance. Beyond that our sexual lives will be dictated by his behest and desire and thus our scene-to-scene dominance and submission will go in accordance.

I'm sure I will go into more detail as time goes on, but that's truly all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment